We the Chin people from Myanmar formally known as Burma, in Norway have formed Chin Community in Norway (CCN), which shall represent all Chin in Norway in their good and bad time.
The community’s aims and objectives are as follow,
1. To build unity and a well-organized society among Chin in Norway.
2. To help Chin people in their attempt to adopt local integration.
5. To participate as necessary in the movement of our Chin national affair and human rights concern groups inside and outside of Norway.
4. To help Norway related Chin refugees in all possible means.
5. To maintain Chin’s culture, costume, and literature.
Committees and its structure
Chin Community in Norway (CCN)
Ph; 52402152, Mob; 45486016
This document is forwarded to Prime Minister Office, Norwegian Refugee Council, UDI headquarter + branch office of the west, South north, DVB, and Norwegian Burma Committee, Chin Refugee Committee (CRC) Malaysia on August 18, 2004.
In addition, it is also shared to CNF vice-chairman Pu Zing Cung, Victor Khen Sang, Victor Biak Lian, Margo Rayment, Teru, UNHCR Malaysia and Salai Kipp ( Germany ), Francis Chan Cin Ceu, Roald Kristiansen, Knut Felberg, Rudi and Cammila Buzzi (PD Burma ) on August 19, 2004.